Article 1: Preamble
The Fondazione dell'Albero d'Oro, based in Palazzo Vendramin Grimani, San Polo 2033, Venice, is organising a photo contest, with free participation, on the Fondazione dell'Albero d'Oro's Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/fondazionealberodoro/ , entitled "#rawshapecontestapalazzo". The personal information provided by the participants will be used exclusively by the communication department of Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro and will only be used to contact the winner. The competition will be published on the Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro's Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/fondazionealberodoro/. The Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro, as promoter, declares that the competition is not associated with, nor is it managed, sponsored or sponsored by the Facebook company.
Article 2: Duration of the competition and accessibility
2.1 Duration of the contest
The competition will take place on Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro's Facebook and Instagram page: https://www.facebook.com/fondazionealberodoro and https://www.instagram.com/fondazionealberodoro The competition will start on Thursday 1 September 2022 at 12:00 noon (Italian time, ROME). Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro reserves the right to postpone, modify, cancel or renew the competition if circumstances require it. In any case, it cannot be held responsible in this regard.
The competition is open to any individual aged 13 or over who has Internet access, a valid email address and a personal public account on the Instagram website https://www.instagram.com with the exception of employees of Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro. Participation in the competition is free of charge and carries no purchase obligation. The participation of a minor is under the full responsibility of the legal representative who can prove that he/she has parental authority.
Article 3: Principles and participation in the competition
To participate in the competition, participants must post on their Instagram profile a photo taken by them of the Biennale Arte Collateral Event "Bosco Sodi at Palazzo Vendramin Grimani. What Goes Around Comes Around" with the hashtag #rawshapecontestapalazzo mentioning with a tag the official page of Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro in the description. The image must be published between Thursday 1 September 2022 at 12:00 noon and Monday 31 October at 6:00 p.m. (Italian time, ROME). Only one image per participant is allowed. The start of the competition will be announced on Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro's Instagram pages https://www.instagram.com/fondazionealberodoro/ on Thursday 1 September 2022 at 12:00 noon (Italian time, ROME).
Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro reserves the right to cancel the participation of participants who do not respect the principles of the competition or who are morally offensive:
- discriminatory comments: sexism, racism, homophobia, incitement to hatred, violence, paedophilia, negationism, anti-Semitism, offensive, vulgar, threatening or obscene comments, threatening language
- statements that violate the rights of others: image rights, intellectual rights, right to privacy, etc.
- statements for advertising or commercial purposes.
Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro cannot be held responsible for such publication or moderation actions. Participation in the competition implies the explicit and unreserved acceptance of these regulations in their entirety and of the rules of conduct of Fondazione dell’Albero d’Oro. Failure to comply with the participation conditions set out in the regulations will result in invalid and void participation.
Article 4: Appointment of Winners
At the end of the competition, the cocurator of the exhibition 'Bosco Sodi a Palazzo Vendramin Grimani. What Goes Around Comes Around' will designate the first three winners of the competition on the basis of the following criteria:
- originality and quality of the photograph in the representation of the Collateral Event of the Biennale Arte Venezia "Bosco Sodi at Palazzo Vendramin Grimani. What Goes Around Comes Around".
- compliance of the photograph with the theme of the contest.
Article 5: Prizes and Awarding
5-1 Description of Prizes
The Foundation is offering three prizes that will be awarded correspondingly to the first, second and third place winners of the competition.
5-2 Delivery of prizes
The winner will be informed of the win within five days after the last day of the competition: The Foundation will publish the winning image on its social channels (Instagram and Facebook) mentioning the author's name. The Foundation will contact the winner via the Instagram account to communicate the win. If there is no response to the communication after five days, the runner-up will be awarded the prize. Delivery of the prize may be by collection at the ticket office of Palazzo Vendramin Grimani or by shipment. In the event that the winner expressly renounces the right to receive their prize, the runner-up will be contacted. Fondazione dell'Albero d'Oro cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur during the use of the prize. Under no circumstances may the prize be exchanged for cash value or any other prize of any kind.
Article 6: Liability
The Fondazione dell'Albero d'Oro cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for
- The content published independently by participants in the contest;
- The transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet;
- Any malfunctioning of the Internet network that prevents the contest from running smoothly;
- The failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines;
- The loss of paper or electronic mail and, more generally, the loss of any data;
- Delivery problems;
- The functioning of any software;
- The consequences of any virus, computer bug, anomaly, technical failure;
- Any damage caused to a participant's computer;
- Any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind that prevents or limits the possibility of participating in the contest, or that damages a participant's system, triggering a winning moment.
By participating, users also release Facebook from any liability for disputes arising in connection with the competition.